Es ist: 06-19-2018, 02:23 PM Hallo, Gast! AnmeldenRegistrieren)
Neue Beiträge ansehen | Heutige Beiträge ansehen | Private Nachrichten ({1} ungelesen, {2} insgesamt)

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Electricity Billing Problem
01-15-2018, 07:42 AM
Beitrag #1
Electricity Billing Problem
Hello,
Although my lease started on 01.05, I could move to my apartment on 26.04 since it was a new building. I wanted to directly apply for an electricity company other than Stadtwerke, since I heard that it could be quite expensive. The transfer was rather easy but I found out that my landlord already registered me for Stadtwerke starting from 26.04 during this process. Since my lease started on 01.05, I am registered to the new company starting from 01.05

Today I got a ridiculous bill from Stadtwerke that I have to pay around 1000 Euros for these 4 days. They claim that I used (?) 3000 kWh of electricity. Since I am new to Germany, (it is my first month here) I don't know how to deal with this situation. Can someone please advise?

Please if anyone has any information about it please help me out, i've been trying to serach it everywhere but didnt find any proper solution for it, please if anyone has a proper and exact information please help me out

Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://www.toytowngermany.com/forum/topic/370469-electricity-billing-problem/

Video Landing Page
?
Q

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste