Es ist: 05-23-2018, 04:53 PM Hallo, Gast! AnmeldenRegistrieren)
Neue Beiträge ansehen | Heutige Beiträge ansehen | Private Nachrichten ({1} ungelesen, {2} insgesamt)

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
When do YOU cut your losses?
01-15-2018, 07:40 AM
Beitrag #1
When do YOU cut your losses?
Hello,
I used to believe that everything would eventually sell, given enough time, if it's priced correctly. I came across a great deal about 4 months ago. It was four identical oak king size headboards with posts and two twin size oak kids beds. Paid $20 for the lot. Finally sold the kids beds for $30. I have the headboards priced ridiculously cheap. Had several calls, but no bites yet. These things take up a pretty good amount of space in my storage shed so I really want them gone. Even considered giving them away to free up space. Anyone else had hard to sell items? If so, when do you cut your losses?

Please if anyone has any information about it please help me out, i've been trying to serach it everywhere but didnt find any proper solution for it, please if anyone has a proper and exact information please help me out

Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:http://onlinestorageauctions.com/forum/general-auction-talk/when-do-you-cut-your-losses/

2d Animation Explainer
?
Q

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste